Monday, April 12, 2010

Blog Destruction and Reconstruction

I've decided that this blog has become too much an exercise in self-indulgence and self-important ramblings-on about nothing relevant...  So I've taken all of my previous posts, bundled them up into a nice neat little package, and sent that package packing!  I really enjoy indulging myself and writing about my life...  But my postings didn't have much to do with unfinished projects.  It was only relevant in the sense that working on improving myself is a project (more like a project and a half!)

So I'm starting over, and hopefully I'll stay on topic this time.  Rather than simply trash my previous postings, I've given them a new home at a new blog, and something tells me I'll continue to indulge myself there.  But this topic potentially has more relevance (at least for entities other than my id, ego, etc!),  hence this is where I'd like to be devoting my attention.  By writing about my DIY attempts, I'm potentially a source of information to others (if only as a case study in what not to do!).  So here goes...  The reinvention of my blog!  As I sit here typing, the sun is suddenly bursting through my window following a gray, drizzly morning.  Rebirth is everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment